cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBBE date is not getting updated when factory calendar changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all

My business use to confirm a sales order for delivery date to more than six months.

When a date in the calendar is wrongly assigned holiday. then we changed the date to the correct date because of the moving holidays.

But when the date is wrong many line items try to confirm on that date but sytem propose the day before date. it is fine. but when i changed the wrong date . The delivery date is my actual date, material available date is day before date because of wrong holiday . but after changing the holiday it is not picking the date . so try to ran SDRQCR21 but it is not up dating . but i can go every line itemin SO and can confirm it . but a long list of sales order is there . Thanks Kanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Dear Mahesh,

the report SDRQCR21 cannot help here. It will only re-generate the requirements. What you need is the rescheduling. Please use the transaction V_V2 or the report SDV03V02. Then you have a possibility to do the real rescheduling of sales orders. It works per material and plant, but it is the only report which can do, what you need. There are no reports which do rescheduling for determined sales order number range.

I hope, this info helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh;

The issue can be with the Customer Commit Calendar. Pls check the same. Apart from the Factory calendar, the customer commit calendar also needs to be changes. You will a list of them in SCAL t.code.

Regards,

Mani.