cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget values doubling from ERP to PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to bring the Budget values (val type 41) from ERP to PPM.

They dollar values are filling Twice in RPM_FIDATA table for each ID (WBS element). One each for Period Type 'T'-Total and 'Y'-Yearly.

I used /RPM/FIN_PLAN_INT to post to the Item hoping it would not double up, but it does.

I looked at the configuration where I would think it would double up.

Portfolio Mgmt>Portfolio Dependent Settings>Define Portfolio Types>Portfolio Type>Transfer Type. Changed to "Overall", but no luck.

Any other way to avoid the doubling up via config?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

Can you take a look at the entries you have in table /rpm/fin_plan for your relevant financial view (this is the financial view that you configured under Define Financial Planning Settings). It should not be double there

The RPM_FIDATA values are rolled "as-is" from ERP and you will see in there things such as value types (41 in your example) as well as the total and annual amounts. As a second step values are then transferred by the program to table /rpm/fin_plan based upon your financial planning settings (Define Financial Planning Settings), and you should not see the "doubled up" amount there

I am using report /rpm/fico_int_planning

Let me know if this helps

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I run the /rpm/fin_plan_int to post the rpm_fidata values to /rpm/fin_plan - which is what appears on the front end where it shows the doubling up of values.

The pull report from ppm- /rpm/fico_int_planning from ppm. is throwing an error. I am using rpm_fin02 from ecc instead and it seems to bring in the values to rpm_fidata fine. But the issue above is what happens after that. Thinking of implementing a user exit to remove either a 'T' or 'Y' record to avoid doubling up.

But am still not able to understand what is causing double records to update the /rpm/fin_plan.

As of now in IMG, I just have 1 line of Budget-41 in Financial planning with no Cost Element assigned.

Thanks

Answers (0)