cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Netweaver - where to find sales person info?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm working with a CE1**** and TVKBT tables, where through this last table i can relate BEZEI (sales person code) with VKBUR (sales branch).

My doubt is where to find sales person' info in SAP tables? I can't seem to find any table with this information (sales person name and other attributes)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ricardo,

There are many way to manage Sales person in SD module. I often using SD - HR integration part to manage it.

If your system is doing by this way, you can find the relationship between Sales person and Sales Office (Sales branch as you named) as below:

* In HR module: Sales data of employee is maintained in Infotype 0900 -  Sales Data.

* In SD module, Sales person is display as a partner function in Sales document like Sales Employee

You can found it in table VBPA - Sales Document: Partner

The key to link data between those tables is Employee number = VBPA-PENR.

Hope it can help you.

BR,

Tuấn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuan,

im a SAP newbie working with a group of extracted SAP tables in SQL Server, your final comments on VBPA where very helpful - little correction, the name is VBPA-PERNR.

I do confirm it is, with my entries on CE1****. But now and from here i would like to know info on the sales person, like name and others... in what table are they placed?

Regards

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Recardo MF,

Please check table PA0002 - HR Master Record: Infotype 0002 (Personal Data).

For other information, you can check tables PA0000 - PA0999.

Thanks

Answers (0)