cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms - Display texts in 2 columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Pls. help on the below issue in SAP Adobe forms.

I have developed a Custom Purchase Order form using Adobe.

Now at end of Purchase Order form, we need to display General Terms and conditions in two columns as below.

1. General                                                                                3. Title 3

This is general part. xxxxyyyzzz ¡ovnenvklenvkle                        This is para 3 in right side. feoofeofoejoefoeoefjofn nofe.

jovevkefkleklf  oenofekofkemfeivn  joefofemkiii jio

feoofeofoejoefoeoefjofn nofe.                                                     4. Title 4

This is para 4 under title 4.eoofeofoejoefoeoefjofn nofe.

2. Title 2                                                                                    xxxxyyyzzz ¡ovnenvklenvkle jovevkefkleklf.

feijeifeiiepññf pfkejfieji mlefoep feijeifeiiepññf pfke

jovevkefkleklf  oenofekofkemfeivn  joefofemkiii jio                       5. Title 5

feoofeofoejoefoeoefjofn nofe.                                                      oenofekofkemfeivn  joefofemkiii jio feoofeofoejo

xxxxyyyzzz ¡ovnenvklenvkle jovevkefkleklf                                  efoeoefjofn nofe.

oenofekofkemfeivn  joefofemkiii jio feoofeofoejo

efoeoefjofn nofe.

I have create 2 subforms. One in left and one in right side and gave Allow page breaks within content.

Now this is working fine in case of single page. But if the texts extends to next page, it is not working properly and texts are random.

and some empty pages also coming.
Pls. let me know how can i solve this issue. Is ther any other way to achive this type of layout.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Your issue is not clear. From my understanding I will say what I understood and let me know if I am right.

'You have four TextFields with "Allow multiple lines" in a Page1. when the data exceeds the page then in the instance of Page1 your alignment is missing.'

If so then you can wrap any two TextFields into a subform.

Raghu

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

What exact is happening with two or multiple pages? if possible share screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the screen shot of the output.

this is the first page. these texts are coming correctly.

after this, the texts are not getting displayed in first page and automatically moved to 2nd page.

Hence, blank space is there in this page.

Pls. let me know how can we achieve 2 columns in a single page which should be flowed to next page as well.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to simply my requirement, I need to display 2 pages content in a single page (i.e left and right). Is that possible?

Regards,

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to play with Content Area of master page. Try below,

Here are some references,

1). How are text/fields laid out in columns? |Adobe Community

2). Displaying Parallel Columns of Text

Hope this helps.