cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync -> Sync/Async

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a very specific requirement where I have a SOAP->RFC sync interface and I also want to send the response from the RFC via an Async call to a second service.

Now I can do both independantly but not together, SOAP<->RFC is simple. I can also useModules in the RFC Adapter to forward the response to the SOAP service Module.

What I can't do is send the response back to the original consumer AND send the response to an async service without using BPM. I am using SAP NW PO 7.31 SP14

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Is there a feasiblity to call the second proxy to send the reponse back to WS.

The second proxy should be triggered once the response is received from RFC.

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure what you mean.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something like below

First Proxy<--------------->PI<----------------->RFC

Once the reponse is received,Trigger the second one(Abaper can help in the code).

Second Proxy----------->PI------------------>WS

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ok,

But the issue here is we have one consumer who is waiting for a response, so I need to map the response back to the consumer as well as calling the second WS. This is the problem

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Since you are getting the reponse back in the first call the same you can send it to via second proxy.

Anyways lets wait for other experts suggestions if any.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Check whether its possible or not -

You have SOAP <-> RFC scenario in first hand . When your RFC will send the response to your first scenario it will call another proxy to SOAP scenario from the FM itself . So you need to configure another proxy to SOAP scenario to send this response message. It will be like below -

Another option is --- You can check whether calling CC of  second interface to send to WS from your receiver RFC channel using RequestResponseBean and ResponseOneWayBean work or not. I am not sure about this one. You can have a try.

Thanks,

Apu