Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug process controlled workflow standalone

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know if there is any way that we can simulate the process controlled workflow for a SC/PO by giving details like document number or guid. Let's say there is a issue reported by customer that some of the steps ( process levels ) are not triggered even though there are supposed to be. We have this step evaluation logic written in BRF event ( expressions) and I want to debug this determination standalone by running an FM / class. Is there a way to do this in standard or can we create some report / FM to simulate this?

thanks,

sankar,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sankara

Follow the below steps to debug. There is no way to debug except when you are in the creation process then it gets triggered and you place an external debug point. Since this may not be possible in a production environment so best is to follow below steps.

1. In SPRO go to  the business process configuration and in that >> Define Process Levels

come to Process level configuration where you see different steps being defined

2. To come to this point you should know what is the Process schema Evaluation and Process schema Definition in the system.

3. Check which step is causing an error as likely each step will have a different logic and note the evaluation ID

4. Now ,In your case the step does not trigger so please check the Evaluation ID as I have highlighted below and then go to Tcode BRF and in that SRM_WF should be opened >> Then All groups >> All events and check for this evaluation ID .

5. It will have an expression associated with it and that will give you the FM or logic which triggers this step if it says pass the SC Guid then you can pass the GUID etc in that and sometime it may just be a simple Logic to read SC price so it can be anything you may have to check that in your system

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Not sure whether you have resolved your issue or not. To debug the logic standalone, you can always write FM and in that FM you can call function module, BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and you can pass your GUID as hard coded from BBP_PD. I am sure you want to debug already ordered/in process Shopping Cart only. So give a try.

Thanks and regards,

Abhijit.