Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS HTML Template not displaying after upgrade EHP6

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had previously developed a custom ITS theme (HTML template with some MIME objects) which was working fine before the system has been upgraded from EHP4 to EHP6.

Now when we run the service, it is not showing our custom theme but is displaying the standard theme like it was designed in the screen painter.

I have read many threads and tried recommended solution without success.

Please note that all required standard services (webgui, ur, mime, system...) are activated!

Result EHP4:

Result EHP6:

List of parameters:

Could you please help us to resolve this issue ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rgds,

Hugues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hugues,

Have you published your custom templates via SE80 (complete service)?

This should suffice to have it working as in EhP4.

Kind regards,

Cris

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cris,

Yes it was already published since EHP4 and I re-published it after the upgrade to be sure. But still the same issue.

Rgds,

Hugues

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone help me to find the issue ? It becomes urgent.

Thanks and regards,

Hugues

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hugues,

Please try removing:

~generatedynpro 1

from the GUI Configuration in the SICF node.

Then test again.

Kind regards,

Cris

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Cris,

Thank you but it is still not working

For your information, the system details is : SAP Netweaver 731 Integrated ITS, Web AS: (Kernel 721_EXT_REL_Patch 600).

Rgds,

Hugues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are the parameters you have mentioned under 'GUI Configuration' for your custom ITS service in SICF?

Make sure to include the parameter ~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE with the Value = <name of your CSS file without the .CSS extention>

Also make sure you mention the same parameter in se80 for the same custom internet service and include that CSS file under this service (same hierarchy) under MIME Objects.

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Utkarsha,

Thank you for your response.

Please note that we had maintained the same parameters in SE80 and GUI Configuration.

As we are not using a custom CSS, I think we will not use ~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE. Also, it is only a parameter for mobile device. Right ?

I logged a message to SAP concerning this issue and they told me to remove "~webgui 1".

When I removed this parameter, it crashed after entering credentials :

I continue to investigate but do you have any other suggestions ?

Thanks.

Hugues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, mostly, when it crashes, it usually means, it has traversed a screen for which an HTML template is not generated.

I would suggest make sure that HTML templates are generated for ALL screens including standard ones. So, if you are using LM01, all screens traversed under it. To find all the screens, run the application in SAP console, in command bar enter '/h' to enter the debugger and find out which screens are traversed. There might be pages which are not displayed but traversed and HTML templates for these standard screens will also need to be generated under your service.

ainjaka_narivelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Utkarsha,

I've tested the same service on IE and firefox browsers and it works fine

I think SAP ITS don't support google chrome browser ?

SAP told to me to remove ~GENERATEDYNPRO 1 as this should not be used in productive operation, so the final list of parameters that we have both in SE80 and GUI connection is as below:

~TRANSACTIONYXXXXXXX
~THEME99
~COOKIES1
~DISCONNECTONCLOSE1
~DONTSHOWACCESSIBILITYONLOGIN1
~NOHEADEROKCODE1
~POPUPS1

Thank you for all your helpfull contribitions to our issue.

Regards,

Hugues