cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP PI & MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am new to the SAP MII and SAP PI . Can anyone help me out with complete step by step procedure to Integrate  Data transfer from SAP MII to PI and vice- versa .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Yamini,

Please check the following document:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50e9ae29-dc39-3210-48bb-f4caac638...

Best regards,

Bence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bence ,

I followed all the procedure to send data from MII to PI . But the data is not displayed in the PI message monitor . I have a warning thrown in my execution of transaction which is

• [WARN] Data buffer filter for this action does not exist or the interface is incorrect. for transaction : yamini/Test_TRX/new

can you help me out to solve this issue?

0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

Actually this kind of issue is an MII problem, and I'm not expert on that area. I've found the following about this problem:

This data buffering means that if the connectivity fails due to an issue, the action block gets buffered.

This data buffer is filter is a string defined internally, its a method which used to create some parameters based on which all action blocks belonging to the class are grouped in the DB and executed in the order in which they are in the DB.

The warning means that the filter string exists but the method does not. In the DB instances of the classes are not grouped together.

Please check SAP Note 1985563 - JCO actions do not migrate from earlier 14.0 releases as well.

What is the MII version?

Best regards,

Bence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bence ,

thanks

the version currently  iam using is 15.1.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamini,

Check the below discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Raghuraman , but i was asking for the procedure .

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamini,

Which adapter your using?

If i am not wrong MII is also kind of middleware.