Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stepped Line Chart in SAP MII SSCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I got time series data i am trying to visualize

y axis is a discrete value and x axis is the corresponding start time (that is the time when y value got measured). The next measuring point will only be created when the value changes.

I visualized this in SSCE but I do not get the desired output. Cause when the status changes,  the line chart interpolates the values between old status and new status.

What I am looking for is a way to get a stepped line chart. That is a horizontal lines is shown until the next measuring point indicates the value changes.If value changes, vertical line is drawn followed by a horizontal one indicating the new value level

Is there any mean to do so in SSCE?

For sure I could change my data and use one row for start time and one row for end time but I would prefer not doing so...

Thanks for help

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neha1609
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I m using MII 15.2. So do we have pareto chart in MII now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are even two more important diagrams I don't see in MII at the moment:

First a status chart:

That is more or less a timeline where all periods are marked in green when a machine is running and red when machine is down etc...

Second thing I miss is pareto chart...

Anybody has found an option to draw those?

RajeevKansal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi  Mark, stepped line and status chart are not available as of now. we are looking into that.

Pareto chart will be possible with 15.1 SP03 and a later version of UI5. thanks. Rajeev