Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 15.1 debug mode issue with link

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are now in process to migrate from MII 12.1 to 15.1 (big jump).

We noticed a kind of bug (for me) in the debug mode of a MII transaction.

If we call a query template, with [Param.1] having such value : it.item like 'blabla', when mapping this value to [Param.1], it will become :

• [DEBUG] [SelectSomething_0]Modifying IllumQuery template variable SelectSomething_0.Param.1 = it.item+like+%26apos%3Bblabla%25%26apos%3B

Causing the SQL to fail off course...Do you have any idea why ?

Thanks

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

A typical error with debug mode which probably does not occur when you run the transaction for test or normal runs.

The same kind of error comes when you have JSON to XML converter in your transaction.

It fails in debug mode due to some formatting exceptions that are missing from debug mode, but this works well with normal run or test without debug.

You may want to look into this, sometimes does not allow us to debug some critical issue. Thank you!!

Thanks and Regards,

Swaroop

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, I confirm if you ran in "normal" mode, it's ok, it's just disapointing... It took us some times to realize it was due to the debug mode

0 Kudos

Thanks for pointing this out and I raised this to our support organization so that we can resolve it quickly.  If you can please create a ticket for this so that we can track this internally as a customer identified bug.

Thanks,

Sam

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam, we will open a ticket, no problem...

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Somehow I am not able to find a system that belongs to my company. Is it okay to raise it for any MII system that's available for other partners for now?

Thanks and Regards,

Swaroop

Answers (0)