SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMD: Hide Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings everyone,

I need to hide several fields when I create a clinical document. I know that is possible in the user exit inside each field. But, I need to hide several fields before creating the document. I would like to make it in user exit of init for the general clinical document.

I dont know if is possible to make it. Perhaps, I can to give the focus on a field and then, to apply the next function:

CALL METHOD o__pmd->ct__set__elem_invisible

EXPORTING p_alias = 'VALO_APFIS'.

But, I dont know how to give the focus.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vwegert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can only hide fields using the element-level user exit for screen modification. This exit is also executed for the first display, i. e. right after the document is created. Your only (supported) option is to store whatever information you gathered in the inititalizaion routine and use this in the element-level exit.

NEVER EVER USE o__pmd - it is UNSUPPORTED and may CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

vwegert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can only hide fields using the element-level user exit for screen modification. This exit is also executed for the first display, i. e. right after the document is created. Your only (supported) option is to store whatever information you gathered in the inititalizaion routine and use this in the element-level exit.

NEVER EVER USE o__pmd - it is UNSUPPORTED and may CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.