cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adopting 103 Document Date & Delivery Note to 105 Document via Usage Decision screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a scenario in which our users perform Goods Receipt against Purchase Order and an inspection lot is generated via 103 movement. While posting GR, users maintain Document Date and Delivery Note on 103 document.

After Results Recording for that respective inspection lot, users perform Usage Decision and stock posting from UD screen posting goods to Unrestricted Use. On this automatically generated 105 document, the Document Date and Delivery Note is not adopted from the 103 document.

However, posting Goods Receipt via MM (MIGO), both 103 and 105, successfully adopts the Document Date and Delivery Note from the 103 document on the 105 document.

Please let me know if there is a possible solution to adopt the Document Date and Delivery Note while posting goods to unrestricted use via the UD screen. Any help in this regard will be appreciated. I am open to solutions in ABAP or User Exits, should there be nothing available in standard SAP.

Regards,

Yousuf Nabeel

Message was edited by: Craig S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I still haven't been able to come up with a solution to the issue posted above.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards,

Yousuf Nabeel

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried the exits shared previously? What are the issues you are facing using them? Kindly clarify.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yousuf,

At present, how is your user doing GR against PurOrd? Are they using any custom transactions?

Not sure if there could be any standard solution available. You can try discussing with your ABAP team to use the below User Exits to fix your issue -

QEVA0006  Entry to usage decision transactions

QEVA0010  UD: Usage decision check

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Arijit,

Currently, our users simply use the stock posting tab on the UD screen to post goods to unrestricted use and thus generating a 105 document which does not adopt the Document Date and Delivery Note from the 103 document.

Our users require automatic adoption of both fields via the QM UD screen

Regards,

Yousuf Nabeel

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yousuf,

Please try the said exits to add your requirement and share your observations.

Thanks,

Arijit