cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM SP17 - Process Overview report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After completion of SUM activities, ProcessOverview report in HTML format should be generated on <SUM>/abap/htdoc.
Has this changed in SUM SP17, as I could not find any?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Any idea where is the new path?

I'm not sure here,on verifying at my end i even not found ProcessOverview report at OS level,these reports may get converted into java scripts to get into browser.You could find all at below location

/usr/sap/<SID>/SUM/sdt/htdoc/slui/debug/modules/renderers

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks. I've checked and it's pure javascript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

You are looking for the below report?

Once the upgrade execution is done, and before the cleanup you will get it at abap\htdoc\UPGANA.XML in the SUM directory.

Did you run the cleanup after the Upgrade completed and the SUM tool prompted for cleanup?

Thanks,

Manas

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Hope you followed the SUM1.0 SP17 guide,anyways from the guide

You can access and use the process overview html report as follows:

1.From the SL Common UI, choose MoreUtilities. A second window opens in which several options are offered.

2.Choose SUM Analysis.

The report is a visualization of the upgana.xml file, which is stored in the htdoc folder.

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Yes, I did go through the SUM guide, but I would like to get the file from the OS level.
Any idea where is the new path?

Thanks.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

No change in SUM SP17, I think you are looking for upgana.xml under htdoc directory, right?

Regards,

Ning

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry.

Kindly refer the SUM Guide.Appendix A.1 it say that the Process Overview report on demand. refer the SAP link https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000783082011E#q2

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks, understand that we can generate the process overview report on ad-hoc basis.
However, in my case, the SUM process has ended.

In the past, it will auto-generate a summary report upon completion, and this report can be copied out from OS level. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

I have the upgana.xml file, but I remember there's a viewable HTML format report?