Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Insert SOAP Header custom elements in SOAP Receiver Adapter

Hi,

I am trying to insert custom elements in the SOAP Header of a message over SOAP Receiver Adapter.

I am able to insert it using this procedure:

Where first Parameter Name is like "MyElement" and Parameter Value is like "<nso:MySubElement>value</nso:MySubElement>", and namespace is some particular.

Using an UDF in a message mapping I can put in XHeaderName1, of SOAP ASMA, the correct value dynamically. My need is to change/replace the value of the custom element fixed value (red square) with value passed by DynamicConfiguration (blue square).

I think I could use a custom module created in java, but I need to know if there are another alternatives to do it. I was thinking in an alternative using a XSLT mapping or if it's possible using another UDF, java library on UDF or something like that.

Thanks.

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Apu,

Finally I didn't create a custom module neither java mapping to solve my problem.

I have created a XSLT mapping in order to create the SOAP Envelope, and I have used a payload field to put the token separated by a pipe, then on XSLT mapping have put corresponding values on their fields.

And, because is a synchronous service, I have needed to create another XSLT mapping to remove SOAP Envelope of response message.

I have used a XSLT mapping and not a Java mapping due to the message is really small and just have was used to map a field on header.

Anyway, your proposal solution will help me in other issue.

Thanks a lot.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question