Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Condition on Billing Document with External Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I would like to request for assistance on my scenario below:

I am currently working on pricing for billing documents with external reference for cash sales. I created a freight pricing condition for the billing document and created condition records for it. I tested this using cash sales scenario using a sales order and billing the sales order in ECC. The freight condition appeared and was determined correctly for both the sales order and the billing document. However, when I created the billing in ECC without reference, the freight condition is not determined even though I have created condition records for the freight condition. I am seeing the freight condition in the pricing analysis but it says the condition records are missing.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Carlo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what are the Fields selected for creating Fireight Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Good Day.

The fields selected in the Item Level of the Billing Document are as follows:

Sales org./Distr. Chl/Plant/Material

Validity Date is valid for the condition record as well.

To give you an update as well on this, it looks like the issue lies on the customized billing document create program I used for this as it looks like it does not take the pricing date into account as this stays blank in the pricing analysis screen. I tested the same billing with external reference scenario but I used SAP PI interface instead and the freight condition is determined correctly.

Thanks for your help on this request.

Carlo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why were you declaring your post itself as a "Correct Answer" when you expect some feedback from SCN?

PS:-  Removed and restored the original display of Correct Answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I am very sorry sir to do this. I am just new here in SCN Network. Please advise on the correct procedure to close this as I have already found the answer to my question here and I am not expecting any further replies. Apologies as I was not able to state that my update above is the root cause of the issue.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you very much.

Carlo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy paste the URL from where you got the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I did not get the answer from any URL. I just was able to find out the answer during my own testing.

Thank you very much.

Carlo