SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a SAP insurance-in-a-box offering?

former_member297769
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently run into the Ageas success story and the "Insurance-in-a-box" concept is brought to the table as a SAP offering.

My question is, Is there really a cloud offering as a preconfigured bundle for Insurance or  is it just the concept of having all the end-to-end solution with all SAP Insurance portfolio in HEC?

I can't find any information about it.

I appreciate any help.

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

olaf_schoenfelder
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

great question.

Ageas runs its entire business on SAP for Insurance solutions. Check out the portfolio on the Solution Explorer.

As a greenfield business Ageas needs to highly focus on building up their business instead of struggling with topics like IT. Therefore they have decided to consume the SAP for Insurance solutions as a service out of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (SAP HEC). In addition SAP provides the Application Management Services (AMS). That allows Ageas to run without an internal IT department.

To manage a go-live within 5 months SAP Services leveraged existing Best Practices for Insurance that comes with defined business processes and system pre-configuration.

With that Ageas received a platform which they will use to grow their buisness.

I hope that answers your question.

Olaf

0 Kudos

Hi All...;

This is new SAP consultant and I am working on SAP for insurance in South Korea.

This is very interesting story...

Would you let us know more details ?

ex) What kind of line of business, Life ? Non-Life ? How many products ? Are all SAP for insurance(msg.PM, FS-PM, FS-CM, FS-ICM, FS-CD) modules configured ?

How about FS-PQM ?

Thanks in advance~