Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samples for the REST APIs - Missing RaylightRESTWS_Samples

alfons_gonzalez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am doing my first steps into the Rest API world. I am reading the official docs and in the chapter 5 (Using the RESTful Web Service Samples) it explains:

Samples for the BI Semantic Layer REST APIs are supplied in the archive C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Business Objects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\SL SDK\SDK Samples\SLRESTWebService.zip.

Samples for the Web Intelligence REST APIs are supplied in the archive C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi\RaylightRESTWS_Samples.zip.

I have been able to found first file (SLRESTWebService.zip.) but no clue about the second that should include webi rest api samples. I have looked on the servers as well as clients but no trace of him. Am I doing anything wrong?

Note: forgot to add that I am using 4.1 SP7

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_paulsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfons,

The samples are not installed by default, so you will have to open the installer from add/remove programs and select the raylight samples to install them.

You can find a short video on this here: https://mdocs.sap.com/mcm/public/v1/open?shr=97cFU_yGU31DU0Cp3f8_2z1ZYMaDjC_cDNAsNI96SMw

Dan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I find the samples for REST APIs?

regards,

Sowmya

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alfons,

Welcome to RESTful APIs and hope you will build great applications soon!

Regards,

Anthony