cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had posted this query in another section and i was asked to post it here, so i am asking again.

I would like to appear for EWM certification, I already have MM certification and i have access to learning hub for a year and i would like to make the best of it. Could someone please help me to know what i have to search for in the learning hub to start my EWM certification?

I have been searching and i keep getting multiple strikes and cannot figure out which is the right one.

Regards,

Ranjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

You need to look for the following courses:

EWM100 - Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management

EWM110 - Basic Customizing in SAP EWM

EWM120 - Customizing Additional Topics in EWM

Additional Courses Recommended:

EWM125 - Labour Management in SAP EWM

EWM130 - Production Integration with SAP EWM

EWM140 - Quality Management in SAP EWM

And to understand the Core Interface:

SCM210 - Core Interface (CIF)

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

Thanks for the information. I will search for the courses mentioned and will work on them.

Is there any EWM certified professional here? Had some queries which i would appreciate if could be cleared.

Regards,

Ranjit

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

I am very familiar with EWM processes and have implemented at client sites, but I am not certified!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

I have implemented WMS solutions for 3PL's and for major companies like DELL,IBM,HP, Nokia, Samsung to name few. Wanted to know how different is it with EWM and other systems like Manhathan, Red prairie or others in the fray?

Ranjit

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a tough one to answer. These systems are 'Best-of-Breed' and offer all kinds of functionality. I have worked with SAP over 16 years and have no experience with other 'Best-of-Breed' systems. I personally like EWM functionality as it offers so much as standard and Plant Connectivity with MFS is very cool. The only downside are the standard EWM ITS transactions which could use a little TLC.

If you google 'Best-of-Breed' differences you will find out loads of information. Try the following:

https://logisticsviewpoints.com/2009/03/04/revisiting-the-best-of-breed-vs-erp-debate-in-wms/

Hope this helps.