cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Aggregation planning in SNP

0 Kudos

Hello SNP Experts,

I am working on SNP Aggregated planning project and I have made all the required configuration.

The aggregation and disaggregation is working fine as expected for "Distribution receipt (planned)" key figure but somehow the system do not disaggregate the "Distribution Receipt(Confirmed) Key figure values to the sub location level . Please find more details as following:

Scenario 1.

1. We have created one Dummy location (ATDE) to use as a header location in location Hierarchy and included four sub locations (loc21, loc31, loc41 and loc51).
  2. If I put the demand on sub locations the total demand can be seen at header location ATDE.
  3. I execute heuristic at ATDE location and the Distribution receipt (Planned) gets created at ATDE location.
  4. Now I run the deployment at source location (PL41) to confirm the demand and the confirmed receipts gets created at destination location ATDE.
  5. The confirmed Receipt can be seen at ATDE location source from PL41.
  6. But when I run the location Disaggregation(ATDE location) at this situation the system does not disaggregate the confirmed receipt to lower locations (Loc21,loc31,loc41,loc51)

Is this the standard behaviour of SNP Aggregated planning or is there some configuration which I am missing to disaggregate the confirmed receipt to the lower locations?

Scenario 2:

1. We have created one Dummy location (ATDE) to use as a header location in location Hierarchy and included four sub locations (loc21, loc31, loc41 and loc51).
  2. If I put the demand on sub locations the total of demand can be seen at header location ATDE.
  3. I execute heuristic at ATDE location and the Distribution receipt (Planned) gets created at ATDE location.
  4. I use Location disaggregation and the planned receipts gets disaggregated to the sub locations as expected.
  5. Now I run the deployment at source location (PL41) to confirm the demand and the confirmed receipts gets created at destination locations (loc21, loc31, loc41 and loc51).

Now I don't see the visibility of the confirmed receipts at ATDE location however at sub locations it is visible.

So my question is that is it the standard behaviour of SNP aggregated planning or is there any way to have the visibility of Confirmed receipt at ATDE location?

I would really appreciate your prompt response on this question.

Best Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the aggregation indicator has been set for the "distribution receipt (confirmed)" in planning area configuration, especially for aggregate 9AMALO. It seems it is not set by default.

BR,
Ada

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add, the above setting may only work for scenario 2. As for scenario 1, it seems confirmed distribution receipt cannot be dis-aggregated, according to SNP Disaggregation - Supply Network Planning Run - SAP Library

0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked in planning area configuration and aggregation indicator is not set for "distribution receipt (confirmed)" , " Distribution receipt TLB(Confirmed)"  and "In transit" Keyfigure .

Since this is Default SAP standard setting,is it recommended to change this configuration in SNP Aggregated planning solution. ?

Also will there be any impact on other data views/planning book with in the same planning area ?

Many Thanks in Advance !!!!

Best Regards

Gaurav

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think if you change the setting, you'll see the data aggregated in the planning book, but disaggregation will not work.
Yes, the setting will affect all planning book / data views on the same planning area.

Best Regards,
Ada

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please provide your valuable reply on this ?

let me know if any more information is required.

Best Regards

Gaurav