cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Report to know completed sales documents on a given date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any report where we can find out completed sales order on a particular day .

For eg: list of all sales orders for which PGI and billing is done on 07/15/2016.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check S_ALR_87013429

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kommi,

Check t-code J1ISAL.

Select billing. Enter billing date and execute. It will give you list of invoices generated with delivery and sales order number.

It will help you to find out list of invoices generated per day but keep a note of below points while executing this report.

a) It also displays list of invoices whose accounting document is not generated.

b) It does not give any status for commercial invoices.

c) Invoice report doe not include billing quantity.

Hope it will help you...

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem in SAP is that in the delivery-related scenario the order is considered "completed" as soon as the delivery is created. After that no statuses are updated in the order, so to get such report you need to read the delivery and delivery statuses. (See also my old post: )

Other than possibly VA06 there are no good standard report for this, most companies create their own reports.

Edit: VA06 seems to include open orders only, it won't provide a list with the PGI/billing dates as OP seems to require.

Message was edited by: Jelena Perfiljeva

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA05 you get the Goods Issue Date details along with Sales Order number with Layout 3SAP- Orders- Schedule.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I have looked at some orders eventhough the status is complete. when I see in VA03 the order is not issued and billing is also not done.

to see list of all saled orders for which PGI and billing is also done is there any report.

Thanks

Kumari

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create a report by yourself in SQVI by combining status Tables VBUK,VBUP

The desired Report will be Displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumari,

You can verify the sales order status in VA06-Sales order monitor report

Thanks

venkatesh