Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition record validity table details

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating one report for rebate condition record outputs . I am not able to find the rebate condition record validity from and to tables .

I have checked SDATAB and could not get the table name. If some one  know the rebate condition validity period date table .Please can you share .

Regards/Lojo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Rebate condition record tables begin with KOTE*... For example: KOTE001, KOTE002.. KOTE003, KOTEXXX (XXX is the access table you are using from access sequence)

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andrea,

My understanding is that after a condition record is created in a rebate agreement, it can be seen either in KONH or in KOTE###. In other words, the same data will be shown in both these two tables for the same condition record no.

Just the way of presentation is different.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lijo,

table KONH, input the condition record no. KNUMH, you will get the Valid from and Valid to dates of that condition record.

To find the condition record numbers, you can given the rebate agreement no. in KNUMA_BO in this table and then get the valid from and to dates.

TW

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Tanks for the reply . here we are getting the rebate agreement valid from and to date . My requirement is once we click the condition record, there we will get the validity period of condition record and changes dates . Please find the below screen shot .

Regards/Joshy

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lijo,

What is the source of this screenshot?

In it, are there two agreements 750 and 904?

Take one agreement no. and check with the information from my post. Is it working?

TW