cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between table VICDCFPAY and VICDCOND

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm having a hard time getting the exact detail in table  VICDCOND specifically the UNITPRICE field. I'm using CONDGUID from VICDCFPAY table per VICDCFPAY-DBERVON-DBERBIS range but it doesn't match when we try to use the CONDGUID from VICDCFPAY to VICDCOND. Please suggest if there are ways to get the specific details in VICDCOND (Tables or Function modules). Thank you very much!

Best regards,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear George,

I think you are trying to get the unit price details of contract from table, Right?

If yes Please try below tables.

VICDCOND – You will find the values of the contract conditions if calculation formula is fixed amount

VICDCONDCALC – you can see Condition amount values where ever calculation formula is other than fixed amount

Or you can refer the below Function Module to get more details.

BAPI_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL

Regards,

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

Yes, I need to get the UNITPRICE detail of the VICDCOND for a certain condition validity period or CONDGUID as my reference. Thanks for sharing your suggestion but I've already done exploring the tables and the function module you have given.

If you will take a look at my contract conditions it actually looks like this and in my testing, I need to get the unit price for the period 04/01/2016 to 04/30/2016:

Upon simulation of Cash flow:

My basis here is the cash flow validity period from 04/01/2016 to 04/30/2016 which I can get from VICDCFPAY table (DBERVON-DBERBIS fields) then I wil get the CONDGUID field in VICDCFPAY table as my reference going to the VICDCOND table (where I can get the UNITPRICE detail). But here's the thing, using CONDGUID as my reference from VICDCFPAY to VICDCOND table doesn't exactly match the details. Please refer to the screenshots below:

VICDCFPAY table:

VICDCOND table using the highlighted CONDGUID as my reference:

It only displays one result and incorrect UNITPRICE as per the assigned unit price for the condition of the contract above. Please take note that CONDGUID field is the only specific detail that can be use to link VICDCOND and VICDCFPAY. I hope you will understand my concern.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

George

0 Kudos

Hi George,

If you need to perform any direct selection from the data base tables VICDCFPAY/VICDCOND anyway please be aware of the aggregation logic and adjust your coding accordingly to be able to handle it. Aggregation are performed under certain prerequisites which are mentioned in SAP note 2174571.

Please refer: SAP Note: 2174571 - Condition reference not updated in cash flow table – CONDGUID not updated in VICDCFPAY/VIC...

Regards

Sudhir