cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project commitment at PO release and GI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me is it possible to show commitment amount from budget for a project once PO is released and GI is perform for material instead of PR creation level and reservation showing commitment amount.

As I have seen on SAP standard, commitment shows at PR and reservation level.

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Faizal,

you can use t codes CJI3 and CJI5

thanks

Jaidev

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Basically commitment comes from PR and PO too. but when you make GR/GI commitment will reduce will convert into actual cost.

Now you want to see customise data on same screen which is not possible by any one of the standard report so you have to go for customise report with the help of abap.

Meanwhile you can see the commitment for project by CJI5.

Regards,

Sanjeev

miya_wang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Faizan,
Both PR and PO will consume commitment, but they are with different value types.
PR commitment is with value type(WRTTP) 21, while PO commitment has value type 22.
You can see if you could use the different value types to distinguish PR and PO commitment.
Best regards,
Miya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faizan,

There is no standard reports available in PS which will show you commitment value after GI is done. Commitment value get reduced as soon the GI is done.

Now if still you want to see the Commitment value for PR/PO you need to Develop report while fetch value from COOI:ORGWTH for Local currency and COOI:ORGWTK for CO Area Currency.

Regards,

Omkar Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faizan -

Commitments are coming from Reservations, Purchase requisitions, Purchase orders. Initially commitment are shown as PR, once PO is created that would PR is not shown as a open commitment.

Again once GR is completed, commitment amount is reduced wrt quantities received into stock.

Please try to provide specific details if you are looking for something else.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somash,

I have created an activity on which PR is raised and due to this my budget is committed so if partial PO is created than what amount will be reflecting on commitment field in report?

Regards,

Faizan