cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41N and S_ALR_87013558 commitment values not matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

CN41N and S_ALR_87013558 commitment values are not matching, Same project in CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558 reports values are matching.

In cn41n report is showing commitment values morethan S_ALR_87013558 report.

Please suggest me on this....ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Siddu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Is this issue happening only with the Commitments, or even the actual costs are also not matching?

My assumption is -

The report S_ALR_87013558 shows all line items posted to a Project via any existing cost element.

The report CN41N considers the Value Categories, and the cost elements maintained in the Value Categories are only considered for calculation of Commitment / Actual Cost / Rev. etc.

Just check for the missing commitment line item(s) and the cost element pertaining to those, and whether those cost elements are maintained in your PS related Value Categories.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kotak

0 Kudos

Can you please share the screen shots,

thanks

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

T code of CN41N use for PS structure overview purpose not for commitment value comparison purpose.

And what you are seeing in CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558 reports values are always match because those values coming from PO.

Regards,

@KRK@

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu - I doubt if CN41N shows commitments. it reflects plan cost (Activity based and CJ40) and actuals against those objects.

Does CN41N show any commitment, and it is incorrect - is this what you are saying?

can you clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somesh,

Thanks for reply,

Some projects are commitment value are not matching.

Ex. In CJI5 value showing 100000

in s_alr_87013558 value showong 90000.

i have run this program RKANBU01 still it is showing wrong values.

Please guide me on this ASAP.

Regards,

Siddu