Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find Outbound Delivery in /SCWM/PRDO

ankitsheth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have a user did MIGO in ECC instead of using movement type 311 he used 321.

That transaction created outbound delivery with Item Category HSTP that got distributed to eWM. But I am not able find that document in /SCWM/PRDO. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

As movement type 321 is a posting change go to the Warehouse Monitor - Documents - Posting Changes. You will find the reference here.

Hope this helps

ankitsheth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Andy

I found the document in monitor. How can I close this document?

Thanks

Ankit

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

This depends. With EWM you should execute quality posting changes in EWM not in ERP. Change the inventory quality status in EWM which should update the inventory in ERP.

Have you clicked on the posting change document number in EWM? Do you have a red or green indicator against the posting change?

You can try opening the posting change document then pressing the 'Posting Change Request' button at the top, press the Activate button then Save. This should complete the posting change in EWM.

Hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

are you sure it was transferred correctly?

Did you check in SMQ2 (on EWM side) if there is an entry with the ERP delivery number (call SMQ2 and search for the number)

Did you check in /SCWM/ODR if it may be transferred but was not activated?

Can you display any other delivery in /SCWM/PRDO? (Just to avoid that maybe the user you are using has no authorization for displaying deliveries)?

If you have multiple warehouses: Did you enter the right warehouse?

Best regards

Markus