cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split one sales order into two delivery orders (two sales order item category)

0 Kudos

Hi, We need  to create two deliveries  from one sales order. The sales order have two items and two sales document item category, so, we need two deliveries, one for each sales order item category.The forwarding agent is the same.

Thanks and advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain seperate Transportation Groups for the Two Materials,system automatically Creates Two Deliveries for the same sales Order.

0 Kudos

OK , I'll try what you told me to transport groups .

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot understand the business process which requires splitting deliveries per sales order item category nor the specific problem that you are facing.

Can you elaborate a little bit more?

In general, you can transfer additional fields that will act as split criterion by using a VOFM routine, which is explained in details in 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries.

However, in your case I would search for a better field to split the deliveries - if possible, one that will not require development effort.

There must be more differences between these items from business point of view (apart from the item category), otherwise you would probably not need to split the order into separate deliveries.