cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem for line items in a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am developing a smartform for inbound delivery, i have to print each line item in each page and each line item should be printed according to count of pallets.

lets say if my first line item has 5 pallets, it should print 5 time on smartform. and second line item should print on second page , and this logic should continue for all line items.

can some one help me out ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Try this:

Create a Command inside the loop after all the rows. In General attributes of Command Select the check box "Go go next page" & also specify the next page name.

Ashven

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried this, but its doing nothing. still all my line items are getting printed on same page.

But i want to fix that no of pallets issue first, do you have any idea how to do it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Create a loop first in main window & then inside loop create a table.

I think this may help.

Ashven

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you put up your DATA that is getting printed...and also the way you exactly want it to be...If I get what you mean by 5 PALLETS per line item...may b i can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

item No Material No Descripition Putaway Bin SUT Vendor Batch LE QTY COA Base UOM

this how my line item should like, i am able to print only single line item for each item no.

if i have 5 pallets for single line item, i want the same line item to be printed 5 times and this is what i am looking at