Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA:Delivery address field how it is populated and saved

dhinesh_thirugnanam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue,I am entering values in street2,3,4 and clicking on the save button it is getting saved.

Similarly I added a street5 field in the WDA component - /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_SHIPTO using Enhancement option,and mapping the respective attribute(LOCATION) value.

The fields are all getting displayed,question here is I am not able to determine from where the street,3,4 fields are populated like which table or soo..

Also if we edit the customized fields street2,3,4 and save it it is getting saved correctly.Same thing for street5 when I enter data and click save it is not getting saved.I have written in the Modify-PostExit.How to update street5 field?

There is no code written for the street2,3,4 in the methods?From where the fields are getting populated and in which table it is getting saved?

Have I written the code in the correct spot or the customized fields street2,3,4 are done through configuration level?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhinesh_thirugnanam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved..the WDA component fields are added through Config settings(SRM Server Settings) only.No code is needed.

Thanks.

Answers (0)