cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBUK-BESTK/FKSTK and VBUP-BESTLA/FKSTA update

0 Kudos

Hello

I would like to understand how/when the below fields are updated?

Table VBUK:

BESTK and FKSTK

Table VBUP:

BESTA and FKSTA

I have checked the sales order and all statuses are complete. On the related delivery, all statuses are also complete. The invoice is delivery related and an accouting document has been posted.

So shouldn't the above fields show status "C"? I am searching the table with the sales order number.

Thank you,

Batty.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you expect to see status C for delivery-related billing in the sales order?

For delivery-related billing the reference is the delivery, so the correct FKSTK status for the order is ' ' - not relevant.

For order-related billing we use the order as reference and update the status after billing is done (FKSAK). For billing relevance G for the delivery FKSAK and FKSTK will be also ' '.

Status ' ' means that nothing is expected from you to do with the document, status C means there was some action and you have completed it.

The credit statuses I consider as exceptions from the general concept and ABSTK is also a bit special, but I hope you got the idea.

0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina. I tested a whole sales order to invoicing flow and monitored the VBUK/VBUP tables. It is now clear to me how various statuses are updated.

Answers (0)