cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online QM digital solutions

0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry if this is a wrong place to ask - and in case it is wrong, just tell me where to ask

I am looking into the possibility to make our SAP QM more digital, so we can reduce the time from the first contact from customer, to the case is closed.

I would like to make it possible to let the customer create the claim online (maybe 8D report), and let the customer follow the case via an online solution etc.

By customer I mean an external customer, who  need to log in into a sort of portal.

The solution need to be a SAP standard solution

I have found

- SAP QIM

- SAP SNC

- Service in Cloud

Does any have any experience in above areas, or anyone who knows other standard solutions for this topic?

I also want to know what benefits and cons the solutions gives, prices, requirements etc.

So if anyone can help or provide me with input, it will be appreciated.

Best regards

Lars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

QIM would be the system to do what you are describing - it contains those processes (8-D, create a customer claim, etc) and with enhancements and network setup can allow outside customer/suppliers into the issue to complete steps in the 8-D, or whatever activities you want them to do. We do this today, but on the flip side with suppliers.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to look at CRM.

That I believe has some built in features for portal access for customers.

You should probably talk to your basis folks about what is possible via your internet/websites.  That is very unique from client to client.  No way we can know any of that.

But SAP does have mechanisms for customers to log in via the internet and interact with your system.  For instance, you can COA's can be accessed by customers.

My understanding is it's more a matter of doing the internet programming to provide the user a frontend to whatever you want them to have access to.  You should be able to let them actually create a notification in your system, probably just by configuring simplified screens to your existing notification.

The customer gets the simplified screens, your employees work the full screen set.

Craig

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

As you are doing process study and best-practice analysis, you can also consider the feasibility for integrating Idoc INOTIF01 into your process, to establish communication channels with your customer. This could be an alternate solution to the dimension you are checking. Nevertheless, I will request to share your observations, once you fix your process. that will help us to learn form your experience too.

Good Luck,

Thanks,

Arijit