cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Inbox Fiori App - List of Workitems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using My Inbox Fiori app version 2.0.0.

We have few users, who are getting more than 400 work items in a given week. Right now, they are only getting 100 workitems in my inbox, but when i go and see in backend SBWP i can see all 400 workitems in their inbox.

when i do a filter by task group i can able to see the remaining work items. but the requirement was user want to see all 400 work items in the first place as they see in SBWP inbox. How can i achieve this? I think my inbox is defaulting to only first 100 work items for now. how can i increase to max 500?

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

There are several solutions for it.

I have proposed creating several tiles based on urgency/priorities/scenarios to several customers. They are quite happy having several tiles because number on tiles gives them quick business overview without opening My Inbox..

If there are 400 items, it means 400 business process is stopping and it can not go to the next step. If a PO approval is pending for a week, it will be critical business issue.

SAP Fiori 2.0 for Request Approvals

Look at the section, Defining Workflow Scenario.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for the explanation. I will look into your suggestion and will try to implement it.

Regards,

Vinay

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If users don't like to have multiple tiles, you can test the listSize parameter.

SAP Fiori 2.0 for Request Approvals

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Actually apart from showing them how to save a filter as a new tile...

I'd recommend putting your Advisor hat on and just asking the question whether that's an appropriate workload for these people. Perhaps the business process and/or the agent assignment in the workflow itself needs to be rethought. Perhaps they have a lot of work items they never action.  Might be a good opportunity to suggest that there may be a smarter way forward.

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

I totally agree with you, having more than 400 workitems sitting in the Users inbox is not a good idea and it will be a performance issue for them. But there are very few users who will be getting this many workitems on a monthly basis because of their role in the department. As i said when i do the filter on the task group, it is showing all the workitems. But not all at once without filter.

In one of the post when i was searching yesterday, you have mentioned that this was already handled in on the patches for my inbox. And you have also mentioned its only the number which was showing as 100, but if i drill down at the bottom it will show the remaining workitems. I tried that but it is showing only 100 for me.

Regards,

Vinay