cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating PCR Adobe Forms to Layout Type ZCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I came across OSS Note: 956074 and am trying to determine if the PCR Adobe Forms we are using need to be update to layout type ZCI.

When I execute the program in SA38: FP_CHK_REPORT and provide ISR_FORM_SPSE as the form I am getting a logon box to AdobeDocumentServices/Config. I provide the ADSUser ID and Password that has been created. After attempting to logon three times, I received the following error message.

ADS: SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoa(ADS)

Does anyone have suggestions for troubleshooting this error message?

Thanks,

Ashley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the password for ADSUser has not expired and the setting is checked so that it won't expire and does not have to be changed.

I do realize that all the forms need to be updated. When I try to manually change the layout type to ZCI for each form through SFP I am not able to reactivate the forms. When I click the activate button I get the same logon box as when I run FP_CHK_REPORT. I provide the ADSUser ID and Password that has been created. After attempting to logon three times, I received the following error message.

ADS: SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoa(ADS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look to see if your ADSUSER password has expired.

also the SPSE is of the old xACL format so you would in fact need to update it. Actually you would need to update all the SAP Delivered MSS Forms because they are all delivered like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on NW 2004s.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have referenced the section you referred to in a newer version of the ADS Configuration Document as of November 2006. This document no longer states that SSL is required for Adobe Interactive Forms. We do not intend to enable SSL here, so I do not see how this would relate to the error.

eli_gomez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you on 2004 or 2004s? If you are on 2004 look at Note Note 724763 - Stability of the Adobe Document Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reviewed all the requirements in the note, and our system meets all the prerequisites for using ZCI layout. However, none of our forms are currently using the ZCI layout, so I would like to run this update program, except I am getting the error.

eli_gomez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you look at slide 27 of 57 4.4.2 Configuring Web Dynpro User Access to Key Storage and 4.4.3 Configuring the User ADSUser for the SSL Connection - on the Adobe Document Services Configuration Guide?

eli_gomez
Explorer
0 Kudos

View Note 947675 - ISR/Adobe: Layout category ZCI (composite SAP note)