cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC is trying to create PO without reaching approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have Classic scenario in our organization, We want to use the functionality of creating follow on document as PO in back end system if SC has all required Data(Vendor etc.,). All configurations(Number range assignment, Product category configuration, follow on document Doc type Configuration) done and its working fine.

If i am not wrong as per the standard SRM Process Once cart is submitted, it has to go for Approval and once it is completely approved then it should create PO in Back end.

But in my case issue is when we submit cart, BAPI_PO_CREATE1 is called and system is trying to create PO at the back end. If any errors occured in PO, Cart is throwing error message and will be saved in Saved status. Its not going to approval at all.

Kindly guide me where i am going wrong. Whether any config is missing or any BADI has to be implemented.

Thanks,

Regards,

Basu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Basayya

Please check your Process controlled workflow settings there it must be maintained to auto approve the cart and could be the reason why you see that cart directly tries to create a PO

You should check if a custom logic exists then you need to debug that even and expression related to it.

Please take help from the ABAP team and Workflow team on this .

Regards

Vinita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are not able to find the issue, Its not issue with Product ID.

Somebody please guide me, Whether i am following right process?

We have classic scenario and configured for PO creation at backend for some product categories and Purchase group combination.

1. Once we submit cart it will go through approval Process,

2. Once its approved, system will try to create PO at back end if PR has source of supply assigned to it.

3. If any data is missing, it will try to create PR.

Whether this process right?

Your quick response appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

Basu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any  inputs on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

Basu