Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Block functionality Issue

shabbeer1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are facing a some Incorrect functionality with "GTS Block"

From yesterday to today, 2 SO ( No Charge Order ) have been blocked by license, but the deliveries for the 2 SO have been made automatically.

Is this correct functionality ? Can you confirm them please ?

Kindly light up the issue.

Regards

Shabeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Shabbeer,

Do you have concern for Legal control block for "No Charge" item? or getting outbound deliveries created for the blocked Sales Order.

For either case, I do not see any issue. If you want to block the outbound delivery creation for the blocked sales order, you need to implement copy control routine solution as suggested in OSS note - 579357. There are further controls available at picking, packing, goods issues level as well, if the need be.

Please confirm if this resolves your issue, and close the this thread if the case be. 🙂

Thanks - Pushpraj

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

The subsequent logistic process can be adjusted based on the check results in SAP GTS, please double check whether you have implemented this, or if it is implemented correctly.

For detail, please refer to SAP Note 579357

Regards,

Derek

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabbeer,

i understood your first point as the 2 SOs are blocked due to License Check, it is fine. and for the second point 2 SOs Deliveries created automatically? how the delivery created when the SOs are in blocked status in GTS?

as per Standard GTS Process, if the SO is blocked in GTS for License, then it will not allow to create Delivery until we assign active License. so, in your case how the system is allowing to create the Deliveries? please clarify me this.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member644141
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

can you please confirm , both the deliveries are PGIed.

Since, Even after delivery creation, there is a possibility of block in sale order level.

Please check the GTS block log in Cockpit.

And check the corresponding product.

Regards,

Palanikumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shabeer , Palanikumar

This process is fine from GTS side but can be modified if required according to business process. Please understand that even though your delivery is created for blocked SO , but it will not allow payment document to be processed ( i assume standard GTS process followed ).

Let me try replicating the case and share further details with you.

Adding to the above , please check the log for the document block ( SO ) regarding license to investigate further in-case manual release required.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jitender

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

can you please give more idea on how to modify the process? which you process you are suggesting to modify in SAP GTS? and how?

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabeer,

Did you try going to GTS and see the why SO is blocked ?

also check if the license checks are active on the deliveries or not.

Regards

Rajesh