cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a valid Delivering plant in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am getting this error while creating a sales order.

Enter a valid delivering plant

Message no. V1755

Diagnosis

The customer for the delivering plant is the same as the sold-to party

System response

The system cannot determine a valid delivering plant.

Procedure

Check if a delivering plant has been entered in the customer master,material master, or in the customer-info record, with identical

Customer and sold-to party.

I have check all the assignments, but still getting this while entering the plant in SO.

Please help, looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arun Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Removing the customer assignment in STO , resolved this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has solvednow, thanks for the help.

The reason behind the error was we missed one config.  AssigningOrganization unitto the plant.

The path is IMG->SD->Billing->Intercompany Billing->Assign Organization unit to the plant.

After assigning this, the error resolved.

Thanks

Arun Sharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search SCN or Google with the same text so that you will come to know this topic has been discussed many times here.  Go through SCN RoE before posting next query and ensure that you put efforts to search

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did search before posting the query. Even i found the thread but it was locked and i couldn't post there. Also, the solutions provided there was not relevant as i checked all the setting and config suggested there. But still i was getting the error.

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Arun,

Just post here what are the place you have checked plant detail and what mention their.

Problem is really self explainatory.

In short I will say, in sale order material plant and customer plant is diffrent so, problem triggered. Make it unique it will work fine.

Must check once CMIR too.