SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI report for Fund management budget

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expets,

present we have requirement of BI report for Fund management Budget reports Below i have given requirement.They are going to create Fund center and Commitment items at Fund management level.

The user will give Input Field is "Fund center" of that company code related one at BI level. The out put has to follow like below..

 1st  line will be Actual amount of last fiscal year ( it will come from Sap ECC..)

 2nd line item will be Budget estimation for Present Fiscal year (( it will come from Sap ECC)

 3rd line will be Revised Budget Estimation for present Fiscal year (User will be able to enter Values here)

 4th line will be Budget Estimation for Next Fiscal year ( User will be able to enter Values here)

Could you please give me some logic for getting those output field data at BI level and let me know if you we want any more information on this.

Thanks,

G R

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Infosourse 0PU_FM_44 might be useful.

Also I think you can do this report in GRR3, Library 4FM.

0 Kudos

Hi, could you please explain in detail please.. thanks, G R

0 Kudos

Hi, what exactly guidance do you need? Are you familiar with BI?

0 Kudos

Hi, i donot know BI module and i am from FICO. Present our requirement is get Fund center wise report of each commitment wise. could you please let me know what table need to bring on this and what is the logic required on this. Thanks, Gangadhar.