cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori links opening with different client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured fiori in  three clients 401,402 and 403.

The link pointing to 401 points correctly to 401 , but client 402 and 403 links are pointing to 401.

e.g :

When users click on the following link which has client=402 , opens fiori with client 401 instead of 402.

http://<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=402&sap-language=EN

Do let me know what changes i need to do.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In clients 402 and 403, go to SICF and in the USHELL service select Display Service. In the tab Logon Data verify that the Client field does not have the value 401 entered. If it contains the client 401, remove it and then try to access the launchpad URL for clients 402 and 403.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

When i login to 401 cleint, client is not mentioned , and it is the same for 402 and 403.

I get a screen similar to the one you atatched.

Regards,

Rajiv

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also are you sure that the requisite OData services for the Fiori Launchpad (INTEROP, PAGE_BUILDER_PERS, PAGE_BUILDER_CUST etc.) have been activated with the correct system alias (LOCAL) in each of the clients 402 and 403?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes all of them are activated.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For clients 402 and 403 verify not only whether the services are activated, also verify that in both these clients the services are assigned the system alias LOCAL (having RFC destination NONE).

Answers (0)