cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N Project Type Field not Change Mode Dropdown Button..

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have Created Project Profile, and 2nd Level WBS Element with same Description for Project Definition. When we are going to create WBS Element system showing Project type Field non-Editable Mode, we have already created 2 nd Level WBS Element along with Project Type. my doubt is why not system give Project type Field in Active Mode to select through Drop down button for Proj Type while Second Level only for Information for Project Profile. wen I am going to add WBS Element system gives to create but Proj Type Field Button is not active . showing Un-editable mode. One more Person Responsible Person 10 automatically updated. should be Active and select through Drop-down button.

For. Ref.  plzee find the attached file for the same.

Kindly help me.

Thanks

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your configuration for WBS Field Selection and what are the influencing fields?  Looks like you have Project Type set to display only for Level 2 and below.

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Share the SU53 screen shot with your technical team

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for reply, I can see the SU53 details in su53 what we need to check kindly help.

Thanks

Pranav Kumar

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Refer below document

You need to contact your security team

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

This looks like some validation or custom code in place.

Ask your abaper to check. In case if you a end user, do raise this to your IT team, they should be able to provide you the answer for the same.

Regards

Terence