cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination of type T in ECC

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create RFC destination in ECC using SM59 of type T ( TCP/IP ) for RFC to file scenario in PI. I have created the RFC destination by giving registered server program as "RFC2FILE". However, after test connection, I am getting error as

program RFC2FILE not registered

I have attached screenshots of both RFC destination creation screen and an error screen. Please kindly find the same in the attachment.

Can anyone help me in this case?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Omkar,

your szenario is RFC (type T) --> RFC Sender Channel --> File Receiver Channel, right?

When you have created the RFC Sender Channel and it isn´t working, check the log from the gateway.

It is possible, that you have set security settings, which prevent the start of registered server programms. You can see this, in the log of your gateway.

To check this, you can set the parameter gw/acl_mode = 0 temporarily. But be careful, whith this parameter, you disable the security check from your gateway.

regards,

Benedikt

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to find the parameter gw/acl_mode for that host.

Thanks!

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it a Dual Stack System? If yes, use report RSPARAM to see the value from the parameter?

0 Kudos

No it is not dual stack system.

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Then check the file /sapmnt/<SID>/profile/<SID>_SCS<InsstancenumberFromSCS>_scs<sid>

Please be sure, that you use the correct service from the gateway (sapgw<Instancenumber>).

But I think, your basis team can help you.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Have you also created the RFC sender in Integration Directory? The program id also needs to be added as a JCO User in NWA.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Could you please paste the logs of dev_rfc logs and may I know how did you create the external program?

Have you seen the entries of that external host details in reginfo? If possible paste that too.

Regards,

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to create this program? My core question is about this server registered program. Can you tell me where should I create this and how to register it?

Also put some highlights on why do we need this to be done in case of RFC destination of type T for RFC adapter sender channel?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the screenshot, it seems that the server program is not registered correctly. Sometime, you need to keep alive the server program using scripts. Please check the registered server program following the OSS note.

353597 - Registration of RFC server programs

Regards,

Ganesan

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Omkar,

The program ID which you have given is it present in inboundRA ?, i hope you are creating this 'T' RFC for IDOC_AAE setup.

This program id should be present in the inboundRA of the PI system. and check the gatewayhost and port values too.

Br,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I am creating this RFC for RFC sender channel from ECC to PI

Thanks!

Omkar