cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL and Report Date Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone:

I want to schedule to run GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL on weekly basis on each Sunday. For report date selection we would like to delete previous week's data.

I created a variant for this program. Attempted to use the condition [Current Date - 7] in field Report Date but it doesn't work. With this selection the program assigns [Current Date - 7] in "FROM" but leaves blank in "TO"; therefore, program doesn't delete previous week's data as expected.

We see that GRC provides the [Previous Month] selection. Just wonder if GRC has [Previous Week] selection ... as this is what I need. Thank you

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I investigated further and found that you can use "Current date - xxx, Current date + yyy" selection variable instead of "Current date +/- ??? days" variable.

This will help to get your selection criteria.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes Andy,

Creating a variant with this approach (Current +/- days) shows only From date and does not include TO date.

This is more of a Variant usage issue (not GRC).

I really doubt, if this can be achieved weekly automatically. Definitely, program can run manually with any date selection, but this will not solve your purpose and increase admin efforts.

May be you can use monthly approach like every first day of month or specific date of every month.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj