Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIM 100 SP02 - Masking not working for List display and at TCode level

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We recently installed UIM 100 SP02 in our development system and then also implemented mentioned OSS notes (manual and automatic corrections) as post installation activities.
After this, we were able to do masking configuration for Tax Number field on vendor master(LFA1-STCD1). However, after configuration masking is not working completely:

* It doesn't work when vendor is displayed/changed in XK03/XK02 respectively.
* It doesn't work when LFA1 data is displayed through SE16 in List mode.
* It works when LFA1 data is displayed through SE16 in ALV Grid mode.

We also found that OSS Note 1791077 might be helpful but it is not applicable to UIM 100 SP02. Please provide your inputs as to what we could be doing wrong here. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

If the field where you want to mask has F1 technical information which contains tablename-fieldname, it should be possible to mask the field. In case it is still not working, please upgrade to the latest SP of the product (UIM 100 SP08 or UISM 100 SP03 for ECC or S/4) and create an incident in XX-PROJ-CDP-266 (for UIM 100) OR GRC-UDS-DO (for UISM 100) for the dev support team to have a look in detail in the system.

Best,

Deepak

Product Management - UI data protection

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am also having the same issue. The masked data is not working when we try to view from ALV List display. but, it's working fine from ALV Grid display. Can you please let me know if you have resolution for this issue.

Thanks

Ramesh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Please raise a OSS Message in the component XX-PROJ-CDP-266 with details of customer system and login so that our support team can check what issues you are facing and respond accordingly.

Thanks,

Bharathi

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I have already raised a high priority OSS message 224598/2016 UIM 100 SP02 Issue and it has been two days but nobody has responded yet. It is very critical for us to go live with UIM 100 SP02 in next two weeks but right now we are stuck in Development system. Could you please expedite the OSS response?

tobias_keller3
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Sorry, we were unaware of your pending OSS message!

I have asked the technical team to pick it up asap.

Can you please provide system access for the team (secure area) to speed this up?

Best,
Tobias Keller (Solution Manager UI Data Security)

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias. I have asked my BASIS Team for access. It would be great if we can make some progress on this today. Also, I have updated my contact details in OSS in case your team wants to talk to me.

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Secure area connection is open now.

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Can you help expedite this? It has been more than two days for OSS message 224598/2016. With High Priority I was expecting a quick response.

tobias_keller3
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

our people are already looking at the message and pulled it to the UI Masking component (it was posted on another component, thus we were not aware). Hope to have an update for you soon.

Can we continue handling this matter directly in the CSS ticket, please? In that way we avoid multiple threads.

Of course you can also get in contact with me directly at tobias.keller@sap.com

Best Tobias