cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Fiori Launchpad Count

0 Kudos

Hi All, 

We have enabled Portal FLP with the SC Approval tile and configured the Service URL /sap/opu/odata/gbsrm/cartapproval;v=2;mo/WorkflowTaskCollection/$count in Portal. 

However the count is showing as ERROR instead of an actual count.  When look in Web Broswer's F12 Developer Tool, it is showing "Failed to update data via service sap/opu/odata/gbsrm/cartapproval;v=2;mo/WorkflowTaskCollection/$count: no handler for data - 200 OK -  sap.ushell.components.tiles.applauncherdynamic.DynamicTile".

We are at a lost on what is wrong or where to investigate.  Thanks in advance on any tips.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I found the solution to my portal problem.  Portal Service URL always use portal's domain, if the Portal server is not on the same server as our SRM, then it will not be reachable.

We also did not install Web Dispatcher in our landscape, so to work around this I defined a new HTTP destination pointing to our SRM system in NWA->Configuration->Security->Destinations->Create.

Then in the Portal Service URL field add /DestinationServlet/<destination from NWA>/ in front of the SC Approval Count service.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

Do you get same error when you call it directly from a browser?

/sap/opu/odata/gbsrm/cartapproval;v=2;mo/WorkflowTaskCollection/$count

If you get same error, it means Portal is not related with this issue.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Sekihara-san,

We are not getting any error if browser calls directly to the front end server.  The count returns okay.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

What was the test result when you open Fiori Launchpad directly without Portal?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Sekihara-san,

Just a background info, for Portal FLP to work we had to use SAP note #2057847.  We updated Fiori Launchpad HTML without clickjacking, which caused our direct FLP not to work.

Once I revert the Fiori Launchpad HTML back to original (with clickjacking) then direct FLP have no trouble displaying the count.  Please see the count value in below to be the same as direct service call.  Do you think SAP note #2057847 clickjacking has anything to do with it?

Thanks.