cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Collective billing (vf31)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is i need to print collective billing in the same time i founded this t/code vf31 but i can't print ,when i try to print my billing i find the below message :

No messages for initial processing exist (First print)

so i need solution to print any billing what ever it's new or printed before .

output types already defined and assigned to billing types.

i don't know what is issue ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management.  The information what you shared is not enough.  Did you check in Determination analysis?  Ensure that the Despatch Time is set to 3 and Processing mode is 2

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all ,

the issue was in Despatch Time , it was 1 and i changed it to 3 .

all billing display now in in vf31.

thank you very much for your help .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Check the following:

1. Go to VF03 to see any of the billing documents you want to print. Go to menu Goto --> Header --> Output and check if any output message has been determined.
  2. If an output message has been determined, then check if it has already been printed: status field is in green. If so, then the output message has already been printed. This may occur because output message has been assigned "Dispatch time" 4 - Send immediately (when saving the application). So, as soon as you save billing document, output message is printed.

2.1. Then, you shoud run VF31 with "Processing mode": 2 - Repeat Processing, to reprint output message.   

2.2. You shoud go to trx VV32 to change master record of output message and assign "Dispatch time" 3 - "Send with application own transaction". With this configuration, output message will be determined in billing document, but it will not be printed when saving billing document. It will expect to be printed through a transaction.

3.  If an output message has not been determined, then you should check why it has not been determined. To do so, go to VF02, to the same menu: Goto --> Header --> Output and press button "Determin. Analysis". There you will see all the output messages types, look for the one you need and check what info was missing to do the output message determination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Andrea

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmad,

Try to print any target billing document individually I believe you will come to know whether issue is in VF31 or in Billing documents.

Check the table NAST with target Billing documents and output type. you will come to know the status, medium etc information

If possible share VF31 screen shot.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma