Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGR_USERS Table showing deleted roles

former_member298408
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with one of our systems, wherein AGR_USERS Table is showing roles for users which were actually deleted from users' account.

The System having issue is the Central System of a CUA (if this matters).

Also, if we do a SUIM Search with Users with Complex Selection Criteria and search for users with a certain Tcode which was only in the role which was deleted from user account then still that user turns up in search result.

That is even though the role was deleted from user account, SAP is still treating it like Role is still assigned to user.

I am planning to run program to reset buffer of all users in system, but am not sure if it will help, because it's not only the case of non-concurrent user buffer, since running PFUD for all the roles/users also didn't help and  the data in SAP Tables (AGR_USERS) are also wrong.

Any idea anyone???

Thanks

Aditi

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi, Have you deleted the role assignment from CUA system and then checking the same in target system.

0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have deleted role from CUA system and the target system here is Central System of CUA not any of the Child Systems.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Kudos

Hi Aditi 

Have you checked any profile is still assigned to the user.

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

In our CUA System, profiles do not show up in Central System for any role, So unable to confirm if the profile of role removed was removed or not.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Kudos

Can you check SCUM setting for Role tab

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you see in su01 in the central system is based on table usla04 (in contrast to a standalone system w/o CUA, where you see agr_users content).

If something went wrong when deleting the role assignment for the central system itself, its possible, that agr_users is still filled.

But if you perform any change of the role assignments for this user for the central systems role assignments, the mismatch should be cleaned up automatically.

Please test that.... then you could clean up that user-IDs by assigning/removing a dummy role (it must not be a complete role, only the dummy w/o profile etc. is sufficient) for instance with su10.

b.rgds, bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your reply!!!

I tried it couple of times, but still the values coming up in AGR_USERS are same.

It is not even showing the new role assigned to user.

It's just coming up all the old roles which I had deleted couple of weeks back.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Kudos

Have you seen the logs that are generated in SCUL or BD87