cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Invoice (Credit returns)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I searched before posting this, because i dint find exactly my requirement.

Our ABAP consultant created a customized sales report. We need G/L Account for excise duty in the sales return process. Process goes like this

Sales Order (VA01) -> Delivery (VL01n) -> Invoice (VF01) -> Excise Invoice (J1IIN) -> Returns order (VA01) wrf Invoice -> Return delivery (VL02n) -> Credit returns (VF01) (wrf return order)

Kindly help me, how to GL Account for Credit returns?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

This is resolved.

Thank you Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This is resolved.

This is not going to help the members who face similar issue.  Please have the practice that whenever you post in SCN and expects some assistance and in the meanwhile, if you found the answer on your own, it should be shared here.  The very purpose of this forum is to share knowledge

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

At the outset, I dont understand why you have mentioned some customized sales report whereas, your requirement is about sales returns.  Also not sure what constraint you have after searching.  The process what you explained is a standard process and all you have to do is to copy the standards.

For returns, the document types would be RE and G2 would be Credit Memo.  You need to have one new pricing procedure for returns where you can have different Account Keys assigned to the respective condition types.  G/L Accounts has to be shared by your Finance team which can be assigned in VKOA.

From CIN point of view, ensure that the respective G/L Accounts are assigned in "Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction" and here, for returns, the Excise Transaction is CEIV.  Search SCN with the text "Excise Returns" so that you will get lot of documentations discussed on this topic.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response

In return process, we are not returning Excise duty with J1IH. System picking GL account when Excise invoice generated for original invoice. We are not generating Excise Invoice for Credit returns.

So we told same to the client.

Regards

Ram Manohar