I have activated HTTPS in my ABAP system recently and I could see that HTTP and HTTPS are enabled in my system using transaction smicm --> Go to --> services.
And one of my Webdynpro Application configured as a service in SICF transaction.
Before we activated HTTPS, one of the webdynpro application uses only HTTP and it was working well.
But after activation of HTTPS, this application first open in SAP http://<saphost:8000>/sap/bc/webdynpro/app
and then automatically it routes to HTTPS in webbrowser. https:////<saphost:443>/sap/bc/webdynpro/app
We get the SSL certificate error after opening https.
My questions are:
1. Can we disable only this particular application not to route to HTTPS whenever there is a http request for this application.
2. What are all the different ptions to solve SSL certificate error? fyi. this application is used by many people across the world.
Ning Tong replied
If you want to disable HTTPS for particular web service, then try to switch protocol to HTTP with the following method.
1. Double click the specific web service under /sap/bc/webdynpro/app
2. In tab Error Pages, click Configuration in system logon.
3. Select Do Not Switch in Protocol of Actions During Logon area.