cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define the "period" and the "current period" in the calculation definition of a KF

Former Member

Dear community,

Would you please have the pleasure to inform me of how to define the "period" and the "current period" in a calculation definition of a KF?

e.g

IF(period<current_period,adjustedactuals,IF(ISNULL(salesqty),statfcst,salesqty))

Additionally, would you please inform me of a web page or an appendix with all possible expressions/ formula name conventions that I can use in the calculation definition field?

Thank you for your support

Kind regards

Vasilis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anna_linden
Active Participant

Hi,

the expressions and formulas which can be used in IBP can be found in the Model Configuration Guide:

http://help.sap.com/download/ibp/ibp62_model_conf.pdf

BR Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately the guide is not so elaborated in terms of available calculation expressions.

Would you personally know how to define the "period" and the "current period" in the calculation definition?

Thank you very much for your time and support

Kind regards

Vasilis

anna_linden
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I once worked with something like this:

IF("PERIODID0" >="$$PERIODID0CU$$",...,...)

That was for a key figure which was on daily level and PERIODID0 was the daily level.

Hope this helps,

Anna

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis,

Depending on the granularity where you need to make the comparison, you may need to use PERIODIDn.

e.g: if("PERIODID3" < "$$PERIODID3CU$$", adjustedactuals,IF(ISNULL(salesqty),statfcst,salesqty))

In my case PERIODID3 corresponds to monthly buckets as I use a weekly time profile.

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Alescandra! It worked!

Regards

Vasilis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Anna,

It worked!

Regards

Vasilis

Answers (0)