Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification Help please !!

former_member283645
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have the following questions.

Currently im in UK and wanted to take SAP HANA certification through pearsonvue.(test center is allmost like next door to where im living)

However i understood from pearsonvue website that i need to buy the Vouchers first in SAP education site and use them to book exam in pearsonvue website.

Now to do this it looks like

1) I need S-User id first. How can i get it, should i need to pay for it. Im self-employed.

2) From SAP certification website i can directly book the exam but how can i get the voucher which i can use it with pearsonvue website to actually book the test??

Please help.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Eva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eva,

I went through similar difficulties (Bulgaria) last year, until I managed to figure out the process.

In my case this meant to contact SAP West Balkans (in your case this will be SAP Education UK - there must be an e-mail address in the website). They will send you a form, which you need to fill with your data.

I think for UK you had to enter also a special token in the form, which you generate from an external website. After SAP Education UK validate your data, they will generate an S-user for you and you will be able to purchase the voucher.