Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the cube is getting loaded 0SM_SIZES

venkatesh_veera2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm a BW Consultant.

Recently we got a requirement to check how the data getting loaded in the Cube 0SM_SIZES in solution manages system.

From this link DVM Extractor Information - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki I came to know that its loading through an extractor (DVM DB OBJECT SIZES)

My question is:

Where we need to check this?? how the data is loading in a frequency?? will there be an option to load in a order( time).

what will be the source?? where we need to find jobs in system? How to monitor them??

Mainly how and from where the data is getting loaded into the cube?? cube is an real time one there is no data flow for it.

Can someone please help me out on this. I'm totally confused.

Kind Regards,

V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

BW in Solution Manager is specific to Solution Manager in terms of how data gets loaded in using extractors.

Anyway, you should still find the object in RSA1 and you can see if data gets loaded in or not in RSA1 however you don't have the load monitor at your disposal since this is handled through the extractors instead.

Depending on your version, you should access either transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER (SM 7.1) or the Fiori tile for Solution Manager administration (SM 7.2).

Administration workcenter help pages:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp12/helpdata/en/4e/31a64d4d4f4b52b82d0c88452f0072/content.htm

There you would pick infrastructure - extractor framework

Then filter on Name "DVM DB OBJECT SIZES" and check the extractor configuration for the given managed SAP system, you'll see details there when it runs (if it run's properly), what the timing is (how often does it run) and you can troubleshoot further from there.

Best regards

Tom