Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM workflow agent information

srm_support2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

We have the HR-SRM org structure integration on. While we are able to replicate the telephone/extension/email information from HR master we are not sure where the department/building information replicates from.

I was able to maintain the information for department/building in the t.code (after temporarily removing the T77S0 HRALX/HRAC flag) in the relationship address as shown in the figure below. However with the integration on I am not sure where the information should come from.

Any idea?

Regards

SRM consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you should check if this user is assigned to an organization which has correct address asisgnment.
The following tables will contain the corresponding information:
BUT020--BP of org and address number of org
ADCP--personal number of user(BUT000) and you will see the connected address number for org (C)
ADRC--address details table, and you may use address number to check if all the information are maintained.

BR,
Ivy

srm_support2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Li,

Yes the user assigned to an organization with a correct address. Please check the fields in second screenshot. I am unable to figure how to populate function/department and other fields from HR.

When I maintain them in BP manually as shown in the screen they appear in SRM workflow agent details.

Thanks

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't quite understand your desire.
For HR replication, which means that HR system is the leading system, and if you replicate one organization from HR to SRM, you have opportunity to use the address from HR orgs if you set the indicators well in table T77S0(SRM side), or use one standard address which you set in one field of this table T77S0, too. This is documented well in note 550055.

For one approver, it has its personal address and organizational address. Which one do you want in approval process?

BR,
Ivy

srm_support2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

We want to replicate the organizational address.

Thanks